Werder Bremen: Ducksch is looking onward to the BVB heart club

Werder striker Marvin Ducksch reported back in good time for the appearance at his heart club Borussia Dortmund. It looks very, very good, said the attacker of the Bundesliga club Werder Bremen.

The 28-year-old last had to fit because of muscular problems in training, but nothing stands in the way of his first assignment in his hometown Dortmund on Saturday (3:30 p.m./Sky). For me it will be the highlight game of the season, said Ducksch.

Ducksch played at BVB in youth and came to eight competitive appearances in the professional team. I like to look back, he said. I spent my youth there. For me there was only this one club. Even if his family and friends are blatant Dortmund fans, they will keep their fingers crossed for him on Saturday. You will be behind me, said the offensive player.

„Ich

After the stations SC Paderborn, FC St. Pauli, Holstein Kiel, Fortuna Düsseldorf and Hannover 96, Ducksch moved to the Weser last summer. After 20 goals for Werder in the 2nd league, it should finally work in the highest division. So far, he failed in the draws in Wolfsburg and against Stuttgart. I'm not measuring goals, he said. I try to help the team with achievements.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Dolo Tonight backpack in Roblox Dolo Tonight CONCERT EXPERIENCE

[Interview] Dystera will be a survival game in the top 10 of the Steam Rank.

Kanté tested positively